What is an Implant Supported Prosthesis?
Implant application is a method applied in patients with missing teeth or completely missing teeth. This procedure can be easily applied in patients with sufficient dental bone structure. The coating to be made on the implant can be made of various materials at the request of the patient.
Implant Supported Prosthesis Application
Before starting this procedure, it is determined how many teeth are lost in the patient. Then, jaw structure and jaw bone height suitability are taken as a basis. It can be applied to a single tooth or patients with complete tooth loss can also benefit from this application.
If the necessary conditions for the implant are met, it can be applied.
Hasta implant üstü protez için hareketli yada sabit implant yöntemlerinde bir tanesini seçer.
Removable dental prostheses: Moving dental prosthesis, according to tooth condition and material;
- Classical Partial Prostheses: Also known as hooked prosthesis. It is a procedure performed by attaching a crochet (hook) with the teeth remaining in the patient’s mouth. Attaching and removing is very easy.
- Precision Attached Dentures: In this procedure, the patient’s natural teeth are retained. There is no crochet like classical partial dentures.
- Complete Dentures: The commonly used name is nickname. This method is a method used in complete missing teeth. The patient’s teeth are simply inserted and removed. Depending on the height and volume of the dentition, it may require correction from time to time.
- Immediate Prostheses: It is applied in teeth that require surgical treatment. If all the teeth of the patient are lost or have to be extracted, these procedures are performed and then intervened. It is used as a temporary prosthesis in the teeth to be implanted.
- Supradental Prostheses: It is a type of removable prosthesis in which the retainers are inside the tooth, which acts as a retainer for the natural teeth that are thought to be extracted.
Implant supported fixed prostheses:
This application is performed by fixing on the implants placed in the dental bone. It is not difficult to put on and take off like removable prostheses. The tooth surface is made by using metals such as zirconium veneer and porcelain veneer.
Use of Removable Dentures
Using removable dentures may take some time. However, if you are patient and determined, you will find comfort. Removable dentures are seen as an adaptation process for the first month. During this period, you should be stable and continue to use it.
In the process of getting used to your new teeth, you may find it difficult to say some words. This is not something to be afraid of. It can be caused by the inability to achieve the cheek, tongue and lip harmony with your teeth.
It is recommended that you put it back on after cleaning your prosthesis during the acclimatization process. It is not recommended to remove it frequently during the period of getting used to the new prosthesis. However, it will be good to remove the teeth while lying down in the next processes, in terms of resting the gums.
Is Adhesive Used on Moving Tooth?
Using adhesives is not recommended by physicians. However, it may be necessary for some patients. It can damage the gums when used for a long time.
Advantages of Implant Supported Prosthesis
First of all , missing teeth prevent human psychology and healthy nutrition. The resulting gaps should be filled with the most natural and useful materials. Implant supported prostheses are one of these applications. It has many advantages. Some of those:
- It prevents the melting of the tooth bone
- Provides an aesthetic appearance.
- Since the implant is made with support, the chewing power is stronger.
- It is quite simple to clean.
- The crookedness of the teeth can be corrected.
- It prevents tooth color and stains on the teeth.
- It is prepared in smaller sizes compared to traditional prosthesis procedures. This makes it easier to fit in the mouth.
Implant Supported Prosthesis Prices
The price subject varies according to the transaction. Questions such as how many teeth will be made, which procedures are required, the variety and quality of the materials used, whether surgical intervention is required are determined in the first examination. Afterwards, the doctor will tell you the price information. You can contact us below to get a personalized price.